Friday 30 August 2013

Etsy shop NiNEFRUiTSPiE delivery and REVIEW! :D


Today I received my package from Etsy Shop NiNEFRUiTSPiE!


Wonderful Claudia at NiNE FRUiTS PiE has made a lovely package, wrapped up in black and white silk paper and matching washi tape:


You can clearly tell that Claudia has put a lot of effort in packaging the goods both safely and beautifully.


Inside the package was my handmade skirt, earrings and not only one - but two surprise gifts!


It was a pretty kawaii Hello Kitty hair bow (with both alligator clip and safety pin!) and a really cute pink mobile phone dust stop charm.


The skirt is so pretty! I really love the mint lace and cute naïve fairy pattern! This is very Korona - it is like a page from a children's book!


Skirt detail. The seams are good, sometimes they deviate a little - Claudia may not yet be a pro seamstress, but for a handmade skirt I find that +/- 5% deviation of the seams is absolutely OK! (And only noticeable if you look at all the seams very carefully).


So cute mousy-earrings!


And my absolute favourite - the Game boy Game Over earrings!!!
They are actually the reason to why I bought from Nine Fruits Pie.
I really love the design and the colour! :D

Both the earrings are allergy-friendly too :D I easily get a rash from the metal in cheap earrings, but I didn't notice any itching from these earrings and I wore them all day long! :D

Claudia had sent two very cute handwritten notes, too:


I'm definitely going to enter the competition as soon as my other Fairy Kei clothes arrive!



I really admire how talented a lot of people on Etsy are!

I'm very pleased with my order from NiNEFRUiTSPiE and I will most certainly order from Claudia again! :)

Review:
Did the items match the pictures on Etsy? 5/5 Absolutely!
Where the items of good quality? 5/5 Very good quality
How was the sellers communication? 5/5 plus stars for all the cute notes! :)
Cost versus quality? 5/5 Absolutely affordable!

I'm giving NiNEFRUiTSPIE 5 out of 5 Hazelbelle nuts! :D


I highly recommend everyone to buy from this store (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...