Wednesday 6 November 2013

Suteki-market! Lava Japanese Harajuku Fashion Flee-market meet :)


This Sunday I met up with all the great Japan fans
at Lava in Central Stockholm! ^^

Lolita, Deco, Pastel Goth, Seifuku
and just darn cute boys n girls showed up
to shop clothes and
 hang with other J-fashionistas!

Jen - jewellery designer of MINT ( I bought two cute star bracelets!) - and Cosma-Shanti greeted everyone with Cupcakes and Cake-Pops! :D

Deco Jen!

Love her style! :)

Jen <3 Cosma-Shanti

Amazing Violet circle lenses :) 

 Agnes is so OMG good-looking in her Musee du Chocolate!!!

Agnes MLPs

Me and Agnes!!! <3

;)  
Agnes demonstrates the crown ;)

 D_I_Y Shooting star from friend :)

Headbow and Pearl tiara 

Pretty Pearls!

Agnes is the Bow-Sensei!
Please teach me, Agnes, how to make them great BOWS! :D 

 Cutie Nikee! 

Nikees' table :)
I bought a pair of Eiffel-tower pearl earrings 
(for my planned Viva la Paris Lolita-coord :)
and a Pastel Rainbow-cake ring :)

 If this is how cute you look in pastel hair - I want it tooOoo! :D

Oh, so much PINK!

Nikee' working hard :)

 The tiny room was crammed!



 Cute Totoro back-pack :)

 This is how you spend it ... ;)

Amazingly cool Simon and Darling Isabella!

<3 Thank you all! <3
I had a great time :)
Hope to see you soon again :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...